Children are a big part of our ministry at Grace!!!
- Sunday School at 9:15 am: Preschool through 6th Grade
- During the Worship at 10:30 am:
- Nursery for Newborns-3 Yrs Old
- J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) for Ages 3-Preschool
- Children’s Church for Grades K-5 – Kids join us in the Worship Service until after the Offertory, then are dismissed to JAM and Children’s Church where they will sing songs, play games, and hear Bible truths on their level while the parents are in the Worship Service. Of course, kids are also welcome to stay out in the Worship Service, too! Every 4th Sunday of the month is “FAMILY SUNDAY” so parents and children can worship together!
- GRACE KIDS: 6:30-7:45 pm for Grades Preschool through 6th Grade: Answers in Genesis Bible Curriculum is an exciting chronological study of the Bible. Kids get their own Binder with new material to add each week and have the opportunity to earn points to use to exchange for prizes at our Kid Store. Through this program, your kids will build a solid foundation in the heart of God’s Word upon which to build the rest of their lives.
- Sept. 5 – Oct. 24
- Nov. 7 -Dec. 12
Also, check the Calendar for other Kids’ Activities throughout the year!!!
Or for More Info: Contact Us.